How to Create a YouTube Channel
For creating YouTube Channel, first you need to create Google Account,If you have a Google account, then Go Direct Step-2 , otherwise go Step-1,first you need to create Google Account.
Step 1: Create or Select Your Google Account
If you have ever signed before Gmail Account, Google Maps, Google Play, or any other Google service,So you already have a Google account. In this case, You Don’t need to open again gmail account, you can use same account for open ‘YouTube Channel’.
If you don’t have these account, then fallow below steps-
- You can easily create a new account at :- https://accounts.google.com
2. Fill your all details and click Next.
Step 2: Create/Set up Your YouTube Channel
- Now, you should google ‘YouTube’ or directly go to YouTube.com and click ‘sign in’ in the top right corner of the page:
2. Then ‘Sign In’ in YouTube using the Google Account you’d like to create your channel to be associated with:
5. Now, it’s time to name your channel and select a category. The channel options available include:
- Product or Brand
- Company Institution or Organization
- Arts, Entertainment or Sports
Congratulations! You’ve just created a New YouTube channel.
- Set ‘your logo’, The recommended logo size is 800 x 800 pixels. It will render on YouTube at 98 x 98 pixels.
- Set ‘your channel art’, The recommended channel art image size is 2,560 x 1,440 pixels. You should preview how your channel art will look on different devices on ‘Desktop, Mobile & TV’ then adjust the cropping accordingly.
- Set some ‘other important settings’.
Step 3: Upload Your Videos
- Click on the ‘Create a Video or Post’ button at the top of your screen.(see as below image)
2. Click on Upload video.
3. Select your video from your computer, which you’d like to upload.
4. When you upload videos, add a title max 100 characters and mention description max 5,000 characters. Also make sure that include relevant keywords in your video Description & Tag.
5. Click Publish.
Now, Your video published in Your Channel.