Edit YouTube Videos with the use of Filmora9 Software
- Take several shots of an equivalent scene, while you’re on the set because you’ll have more options within the editing room.
- Know every second of the footage you are working with, so you can easily pick the best shots.
- Use visual effects in moderation and for a good reason.
- Figure out how to step back and see the venture from the new viewpoint.
- Keep your materials organized.
Step -1 : Launch Filmora9 and choose the ratio [Optional]
Step -2 : Create a new project and import the footage
Click New Project within the software’s welcome screen, and await the editor to load. Once you gain access to Filmora’s video editor, you ought to proceed to register the merchandise by clicking on the Register button.
Head over to the File menu and click on the Project Settings option, and select the aspect ratio the final cut your video will have. You will be able to choose between several different options, including the standard 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratios, but also less common 9:16 aspect ratio for vertically oriented videos as well because the 1:1 ratio for square-shaped videos. You can also custom the ratio per your need.
Step -3 : Now, Add these files in your video editing sections
Step -4 : Export Your Video
Go on Export Option, Create Video